Weddings are so special and wonderful when couples are just so openly enthralled by each other. And that was Chris and Stephanie’s wedding! From the second I met this cute couple at their engagement session, I knew I was going to love this wedding! I’m a sucker for outdoor, romantic weddings. Aren’t they just the best?!
Chris and Stephanie had some awesome ideas for their wedding. If you are planning a wedding, these could definitely help you:
- Stephanie had a first look with her girls. I mean, how cute is the picture?!
- I gave Stephanie a list of fun detail shots to do during the getting ready pictures. She remembered ALL of them. I love these pictures! You put so much time and effort into these little things, do you want to remember them too?
- Stephanie got ready at her mom’s cute house and it was so perfect. Why? The light! When you are planning where to get ready, think about this. These special pictures would turn out very differently in a dark basement, etc.
- Even though they did not want to do a first look, we did pictures beforehand of the wedding party and families. That gives us so much time after the ceremony to have fun and be creative with couple pictures!
- It was so special how Chris included his brother that had passed away. Details like this are so sweet and memorable!
It was such a perfect day and I was so proud and happy to be a part of it!
Chris’ reaction when Stephanie was walking down the aisle. Are you kidding? The best!!
Photography: Mollie Jane Photography
Venue(s): Oak Canyon Nature Center and Los Caballaros
Florals: Flower Allie
Videography: CnShoot Photography
Cake: Amazing Cakes
Hair and Makeup: Brys Glam (@brysglam)
LEAVE A COMMENT